Woods and Woods Veterans Benefits Lawyer have worked with thousands of veterans and their families on their VA Disability claims. Getting the Veterans Benefits you deserve can be difficult and we are here to assist you. Woods and Woods will help you through the application process, before you’re even our client. For your free legal consultation, simply fill out the online contact form or call toll-free (888) 959-9908.
About Woods and Woods
- Woods and Woods Veterans Benefits Attorneys was founded in 1985
- Today it is headed by Mike Woods, Neil Woods, and Sarah Woods.
- We have worked with thousands of veterans and their families
- Our main headquarters is located in the Old Jail built in 1890 (see above picture)
Law Firms vs. Free VSO’s and Non-Attorney Representatives
- We have resources to hire vocational experts to testify that your disability has rendered you unemployable
- Our resources also allow us to hire psychologists
- Attorneys and Non-Attorneys charge the same amount. Why not get a lawyer?
- At Woods and Woods your representative has a law degree and years of experience
Why Hire A Woods and Woods Veteran Benefit Attorney?
- We have teams of VA Disability lawyers, paralegals, and case-managers to help you through this difficult time
- We have a strict code of conduct for employees which ensures you stay in contact with our team
- Since 1985 we have treated clients as though they are our family
Can you afford a Veterans Benefit Attorney?
Yes! Woods and Woods never charges a penny unless we win your VA claim. Woods and Woods never bills by the hour or charges for phone calls. Our fee is a percentage of your VA disability back pay and case expenses. We never touch any future benefits.
VA Disability Cases and Impairments We Handle
- Posttraumatic Stess Disorder( PTSD )
- Diabetes II
- Agent Orange Exposure Claims
- Veterans Benefits Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury ( TBI )
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Widows Claims
- Loss of Limbs
- Military Sexual Trauma ( MST )
- DIC Claims
- Compensation Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Veteran Death Claims
- Total Disability for Individual Unemployability ( TDIU )
- Gulf War Syndrome
- Orthopedic Problems
- Back Pain Problems
- Increased Ratings Claims
- Clear and Unmistakable Error Claims ( CUE )
- Anxiety Disorders
- Low-Income Veterans Disability or Pension
- Any many more. Call (888) 959-9908 to find out more about VA Disability Lawyers.
Get Help Now From A Veteran Benefit Attorney
Have questions about veterans benefits? You can talk to a veteran benefit attorney now and get the answers you need at no cost. Woods & Woods is proud to serve America’s bravest families. A veteran benefit attorney can get you through the complicated legal process – so you can get your veterans benefits.