Veteran Widow Benefits are for spouses who lost a veteran due to a service-connected impairment. Many widow’s think they are eligible for benefits only if the veteran dies while active-duty in a war. Actually, the majority of Veteran Widow Benefits claims are for widows who lost a veteran years after war. Find out if you are eligible by making a free call for a free consulation to Woods and Woods at (888) 959-9908 or read below for more information on Veteran Widow Benefits.
What makes a widow eligible for Veteran Widow Benefits?
- The Veteran died of a service-connected impairment during or after active-duty service.
- The spouse is not remarried.
I filed for Veteran Widow Benefits but I was denied. What now?
- Contact Woods and Woods immediately for a free consultation on your rights to Veteran Widow Benefits.
- Gather your medical documentation and the veterans death certificate.
- If you were denied within a certain time period, you will be able to appeal your Veteran Widow Benefits.
- If you let your appeal period collapse you may have to file a new application for your Veteran Widow Benefits.
I feel lost in filing and/or appealing my Veteran Widow Benefits. Who can help me now?
At Woods and Woods we have a team of veteran widow benefits attorneys, paralegals, and case-managers to help you through this difficult time in your life. Woods and Woods has worked with thousands of veterans, widows of veterans, and children of veterans. Let us handle your Veteran Widow Benefits. The call is free, the consultation is free, and you don’t owe us a cent unless we win your case! No recovery, no fee on your Veteran Widow Benefits claim. Looking for someone to care about your Veteran Widow Benefits claim? Call Woods and Woods today at (888) 959-9908. We care about your Veteran Widow Benefits claim!
How much can I receive for my Veteran Widow Benefits claim?
A widow can receive a base pay of $1,154 monthly. There are more Veteran Widow Benefits available upon how many dependants or children the widow has. To see the Veteran Widow Benefits pay scale click here. If you have any questions or concerns with your Veteran Widow Benefits let the veteran widow benefit lawyers at Woods and Woods help you!