Veteran Widow Benefits are for spouses who lost a veteran due to a service-connected impairment. Many widow’s think they are eligible for benefits only if the veteran dies while active-duty in a war. Actually, the majority of Veteran Widow Benefits claims are for widows who lost a veteran years after war. Find out if you are eligible by making a free call for a free consultation to Woods and Woods at (888) 959-9908 or read below for more information on Veteran Widow Benefits. We will help you explore your legal options and protect your rights.
What makes a widow eligible for Veteran Widow Benefits?
- The Veteran died of a service-connected impairment during or after active-duty service.
- The spouse is not remarried.
I filed for Veteran Widow Benefits but I was denied. What now?
- Contact Woods and Woods immediately for a free consultation on your rights to VA Widow Benefits.
- Gather your medical documentation and the veterans death certificate.
- If you were denied within a certain time period, you will be able to appeal your VA Widow Benefits.
- If you let your appeal period collapse you may have to file a new application for your VA Widow Benefits.
I feel lost in filing and/or appealing my Veteran Widow Benefits. Who can help me now?
At Woods and Woods we have a team of veteran benefits attorneys, paralegals, and case-managers to help you through this difficult time in your life. Woods and Woods has worked with thousands of veterans, widows of veterans, and children of veterans. Let us handle your VA Widow Benefits. The call is free, the consultation is free, and you don’t owe us a cent unless we win your case! No recovery, no fee on your Veteran Widow Benefits claim. Looking for someone to care about your VA Widow Benefits claim? Call Woods and Woods today at (888) 959-9908. We care about your VA Widow Benefits claim!
How much can I receive for my Veteran Widow Benefits claim?
A widow can receive over $1,154 monthly. There are more VA Widow Benefits available upon how many dependents or children the widow has. If you have any questions or concerns with your VA Widow Benefits let the veteran widow benefit lawyers at Woods and Woods help you! (888) 959-9908