Veteran Benefit Lawyer Answer: They Drank the Water. If you were at stationed at Pensacola Naval Air Station during your service, you could be at risk. You may have questions like these:
- What health problems could the water you drank at Pensacola Naval Air Station cause you now?
- What kinds of toxic substances were in the water at Pensacola Naval Air Station? Veteran Benefit Lawyer explains.
- Can a veteran benefit lawyer help you file an appeal if your claim has already been denied?
A veteran benefit lawyer could help you file a new claim with the VA or appeal a denied one.
We know you need help with your medical bills. Some of your health problems could be related to your time spent at Pensacola, Florida Naval Air Station and a Veteran Benefit Lawyer could help you get benefits. Call 888-959-9908 and talk with a veteran benefit lawyer who can help you with the process of getting your claim approved – and they won’t ask you for any money unless they make sure your claim is approved.
We answer questions like these every day:
- What kinds of medical problems could you get reimbursed for by the VA?
- Can a veteran benefit lawyer help you get medical benefits from the VA to treat your toxic exposure health issues?
- What kind of money will a veteran benefit lawyer charge you for their services? Will a veteran benefit lawyer bill by the hour?
- A veteran benefit lawyer will explain to you that you could get VA medical benefits for sicknesses related to toxic exposure at Pensacola Naval Air Station
Pensacola Naval Air Station, also known as “The Cradle of Naval Aviation,” is located in Florida and has been a place for thousands of veterans to train every year. Volatile organic compounds were detected in the water at Pensacola Naval Air Station. These contaminates may have caused veterans mental or physical issues they are still dealing with to this day.
Veterans who were exposed to the contaminants in the water and soils may develop health issues such as neurological disorders, diabetes, and cancer, as well as birth defects in children. Many who served at Pensacola Naval Air Station may have physical injuries or mental disorders. If you are a veteran and served at Pensacola Naval Air Station, a veteran benefit lawyer could help you get VA compensation.
A Veteran Benefit Lawyer can answer your questions right now at no charge:
CALL 888-959-9908. A veteran benefit lawyer can also assist you with the claim filing process, the claim appeals process; the entire hassle, without charging you a single cent unless they win your VA claim and get you help paying your medical bills.
If you are a veteran and were stationed at Pensacola Naval Air Station, you could be eligible to receive compensation for your health problems. You could suffer health issues such as neurological disorders, diabetes, and cancer, as well as birth defects in children after serving at Pensacola Naval Air Station. A veteran benefit lawyer speak with you about this anytime at no charge.
Mike Woods is a veteran benefit lawyer who has helped many veterans who were exposed to toxics at Pensacola Naval Air Station and can help you with your VA Claim even if it was initially denied.
Hi, I’m Mike Woods, a veteran benefit lawyer at Woods & Woods – The Veterans Firm. Many harmful chemicals have been found in the soil and groundwater at Pensacola Naval Air Station that you could be causing you health problems even today. Even your children could be suffering from birth defects due to your toxic exposure. I want to help you get your va benefits. If you’ve been diagnosed with a neurological disorder, diabetes, cancer or if your children have birth defects, you should call a veteran benefit lawyer at 888-959-9908.